Monday 11 November 2013

Proper techinque 101 - the perfect Muscle Building


You see this all the time, dude, in the gym, screaming at the top of your lungs, back arched and produced by his entire body, just that it looks like he is rising more weight. Total offenders flock to the bench press and bicep curls look good in the gym. I do not know about you, but I'd rather look good on the beach and do not much care for how I look in the gym. I'm the guy who can see no matching shorts and T-shirt combo. "UnderArmor" fancy dress or sweat.

I'm a plain old pants ripped up T-Shirt and some ratty old tennis shoes. I'm out there on the train, it will not look good or impress. Not used, go to "hook up" gyms, though, so I guess if you want to pick up chicks, you might want to look the part. while I rant, what's with all the fat and out of shape personal trainers. I'm telling you, there are a ton of them. If I have a personal trainer, I will certainly look the part. I mean come on, it's your job. I figure as a supplement company owner, it is my job at least look great. I do not have a lot of genetics for being lean, but at least you can train hard and get big for my clients. piece of advise, do not need a personal trainer if you start training right and eating healthy.

Today's machines are designed to give you near perfect exercise, all you are missing is the drive and correct form. Anyway, this is not the point of this article ... Adequate training is the key to solid growth. Your habits in the gym can be the difference between a rock solid, defined physique and a lot of time in the gym with no results. It took me many years to realize this, but now that you know the secret, I've never looked more muscular. Recently I read an article by Tony Freeman - professional bodybuilder , where he was expounding on the value of the right shape.

I agree 100%! It is not the sheer amount of weight you can lift, it's my form. This is what builds muscle and provides near perfect definition. I'm telling you to drop the weight down and not properly Collection. less weight than I am and 3 seconds down and 3 seconds up to one another squeeze at the top. It will not look so impressive, but it will of course build a dense set of muscles. Make sure you full range of motion, or close to the full spectrum of (I did not bottom out, leaving the tension on the muscles of the whole set) for best results and no pressure on the full one another at full contraction.

For more about muscle building, please visit this webiste

No comments:

Post a Comment